How do I edit my charity page on JustGiving?
How to edit your Page
- Visit your Fundraising Page (www.justgiving.com/…), click ‘Log in’ in the top right and enter your log in details.
- Click ‘Edit your page’ in the top left.
Can I edit my JustGiving donation?
To edit your donation, you can head here and search for your donation using your email address and the donation reference (excluding “D”). … We can change the message or anonymise old donations too, which will also remove them from other people’s feeds.
How do I edit my JustGiving event?
Campaign Pages / How do I edit my Campaign?
- Log in to your charity account.
- Go to the Campaigns tab and click on View existing Campaigns.
- Click on the Actions arrow and select Edit Campaign to make your updates.
- You’ll then be able to edit any part of the Campaign except the URL.
How do I add a charity to my JustGiving page?
Once you’ve created a page for each charity, follow these steps:
- Log into your account, click on your name in the top right hand corner and select ‘Your Fundraising’.
- Choose ‘Start a new team’.
- Choose a name and web address.
- Select ‘Open’ (anyone can join) or ‘Closed’ (you’ll need to authorise new members).
How do I get in touch with just giving?
Guidelines / How to make a complaint to JustGiving
The easiest way to contact our complaints team is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what has happened, in as much detail as possible, and if you can, what you would like us to do to make things right – not that we can make any promises.
How do I change my just giving email?
Just log into your account, click on your name in the top right hand corner and select ‘Your Details’. Click on ‘Edit your information’ and enter your new email address. Don’t forget to click update when you’re done.
Can I edit my GoFundMe donation?
How to edit your fundraiser: Sign in to your GoFundMe account. … Choose the “Edit and Settings” button under your fundraiser title. On your mobile device, simply select “Edit” at the bottom of your screen.
Can you edit a GoFundMe donation amount?
How to edit your donation comment if you have a GoFundMe account: Follow this link to sign in to your GoFundMe account. … Select “Donations you’ve made” from the drop down menu. Select “Manage” below the correct fundraiser.
How do you delete a just giving comment?
If there’s a comment from a donor that you’d rather didn’t show on your page, we can remove this for you. Email us with your request, including the date of the donation and the message you would like removed.
How do you set up a donation?
How to Set Up a Donation Page for Fundraising Success
- Create an interesting fundraiser title.
- Write a meaningful fundraiser story.
- Choose the best types of photos and videos for your fundraiser.
- Pick the right fundraising goal.
- Share your fundraiser to get more donations.
- Thank your supporters.
Does JustGiving take a cut?
We have done away with a 5% fee taken from the donation, instead we are now asking donors to add a small tip on top of their donation to keep us running and improving. The only fee deducted from the donation is a card processing that is standard for each transaction made through our site.
How do I set up a fundraiser online?
Online Fundraising Idea 1: Crowdfunding
- Upload images and videos.
- Write a detailed description.
- Post updates and comments.
- Share the campaign across social media sites and email.
- Set up giving levels or tiers.
- Send out automatic acknowledgements to donors.