Visit at Official Website of Grama Volunteer AP Government www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. Now Click on Application Status under the Login tab. Now Check your Application Status by Aadhar Number/Application ID or Mobile No. Enter candidate details of Aadhar/Mobile or Application ID.
How do I check my ap volunteer salary?
How To Check AP Grama Volunteer 2021 Salary Status Online
- Login in to CFMS Portal. …
- On the home page look for ‘ Citizen Services’ tab. …
- Click Beneficiary search to find Employee ID.
- Select that option to enter your PAN number.
- You can also get options for entering Bank Account Number, Aadhaar Number, Beneficiary Number too.
How many volunteers are there in Andhra Pradesh?
The selected candidates will be called for document verification. Andhra Pradesh State Government invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for 4 lakh grama volunteer posts. A total of 9.62 lakh candidates had applied for the Gram Volunteer position of which 9.26 lakh applications were approved.
How many Grama ward volunteers are there in Andhra Pradesh?
AP has released a total of 550 vacancies of Volunteers.
AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Highlights.
|AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
How do I change my ap volunteer?
Following are the details of edit application facility for Grama Volunteer / Ward Volunteer recruitment 2019: Launch the browser and enter below URL. Grama/Ward Volunteer Dashboard Page will be displayed: gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in . Enter your registered Mobile number, Captcha and click on “Send OTP” button.
How do I find out my volunteer salary?
HOW TO CHECK GRAMA VOLUNTEER SALARY STATUS ONLINE
- Goto Official Site OR Click Here.
- ENTER Adhar Number or CFMS ID number.
- Click On Submit Button.
- See Your Salary Details From Staring To Now.
What is the salary of Grama volunteer?
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2021
|Latest APGV Notification 2021 Application – Village Volunteer Vacancies|
|Number Of Posts||More than 4 Lakh (Single Vacancy for 50 Families of the Village)|
|Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th (గిరిజన ప్రాంతాల్లో)|
|Salary||Rs. 5000 Per Month|
|Age Limit||18 to 39 Years|
How can I complain to volunteer in Andhra Pradesh?
To register a grievance, one can, visit the nearest Grama/Ward Sachivalayam or make a call to the 24/7 dedicated Call Centre – 1902 or visit a District Collector Office on the Grievance Day on every Monday (Spandana Monday event) or visit Spandana portal (https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/) or download SPANDANA mobile app …
Which certificates are required for Grama volunteer?
Documents Required While Applying For AP Grama /Ward Volunteer Posts 2020:
- Educational Qualifications. a) 10th for Tribal areas. b) Inter for Rural areas. c) Degree for Urban areas.
- Age should be 18-35 yrs as on 30.06.2020.
- Applicant should be resident of the same Panchayat.
- Integrated caste certificate for other than OC.
What is volunteer recruitment?
Recruiting volunteers means asking people to work in your organization without pay. You can recruit them formally (asking them to fill out application forms, offering them a job title, etc.) or informally (by asking your sister to help build an agency float, for instance), or anything in between.
How do I apply online for AP Grama volunteer?
How to Apply Online AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2022 Application Form @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in ?
- First of all visit official website of Grama Volunteer Bharti in AP i.e. apcfss.in.
- After that download and read all details carefully in notification.
- Now click on link “Submit Online Application” at homepage.